Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sequin Obsession

My obsession with sequins, glitter, and all things sparkly goes back as far as I can remember. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me I came into the world wearing sequins! Nice sequined pieces can often be rather pricey, so when I stumble across an inexpensive find I get super excited. Express has become one of my favorite places to find fabulous sequined skirts and tops that are very reminiscent of the much pricer line All Saints. I added these new finds to my collection the other day and can't wait to wear them when I need a little sparkle in my life (and lets face it...isn't that all the time?!)


{Express blouse and skirt. I love the snake print detailing on the collar and cuffs}




{A close up of the alternating rows of gorgeous sequins}




{A fun sequined tank from Express with a mint BCBG bandage skirt}

1 comment: