Monday, August 6, 2012

What's in my bag?

When it comes to what's in my handbag, I'm rarely a "less is more" kinda gal. I typically bring just the essentials for a night out, but during the day I'm more likely to be toting a Mary Poppins bag full of things I might need "just in case." I've been carrying this super bright pink Just Fab bag for the past couple of weeks, which is the perfect pop of summertime color and just makes me happy! I just cleaned out a pile of receipts after my morning trip to the grocery store and thought it would be fun to show you what's in my bag.



I have a bit of a sunglasses obsession and I'm currently loving this fun tortoiseshell pair from Just Fab. You'll also never catch me without my planner and iPhone, as I am constantly jotting down lists and reminders. I'm rather prone to migraines, so I always keep a bottle of migraine relief on hand. I adore this Chanel Poudre Douce in Peche Tendre for touch-ups throughout the day. And whenever I need a little pick me up, I break out my Tokyo Milk Bon Bon Shea Butter Lotion in French Kiss. It has such a lovely and soothing fragrance and instantly makes me feel a little less stressed.


I love my bright Michael Kors wallet so much that it often doubles as a clutch when I'm running quick errands. Since I work in a hospital, I never like to be without hand sanitizer, and I love these little pocket ones from Bath and Body Works. Altoids and Kissing Elixers Natural Fresh Breath Mist keep my breath feeling and smelling fresh. I try to keep a go-with-everything lipgloss in my bag and this Chanel Glossimer #161 is the perfect peachy pink. My must-have lip balm is this Burt's Bees Replenishing Balm. It's amazingly moisturizing and leaves my lips with a soft pink tint.

What are your handbag essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment