Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shoe Love

There's just something about finding a fabulous pair of shoes that can make your whole day a little brighter, no? I've been looking for a pair of fuchsia pumps and these suede platforms from Just Fab totally fit the bill. They were waiting outside my door when I woke up this morning, and I love how they create the *illusion* of long slender legs! I can't wait to wear these babies out.


My next find was somewhat of a miracle. Does anyone remember the Dior Extreme sandals that Carrie wore in the first Sex & the City movie? I was obsessed with those shoes when I saw them in the movie, but sadly I could not afford the Dior's and the Bakers dupes sold out at lightning speed. Then lo and behold I was walking past Bakers the other day and what did I see peeping out the window at me?! It was a true summertime miracle! The shoe was back, and in true miracle fashion, was ON SALE! Eek!! So four years and $40 later, these gorgeous little hotties are finally MINE!


Have you had any shoe miracles lately? Or maybe you just scored the pair of your dreams? I want to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment